Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who is really the crazy one in my family?

Wow, that was long. Haha, but it seems to me that you have some serious issues with your mom. Everyone gets annoyed by their parents certain qualities, but it seems like you hate her. Also, your question was basically asking "who's crazier." You didn't really give us too much background on your issues, so I can't exactly answer that question, however, I can answer your other one. If I were in your situation, I would talk to the other members of my family, see what they think, then confront your mother all at once. Don't gang up on her though, that's not the point. The point is to get her help. Be civil about it, and maybe she'll think about going to therapy. Hope I helped. Good luck with your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment