Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My mom brings me down :(?

I'm sitting in my basement crying right now. Today was the first day this whole summer vacation I didn't get right up and get dressed. I decided to take a pajama day today. My mom came home from work and told me I was the laziest person ever. Then she yelled at me since I forgot to do one chore she asked me too, and even though I did it right away she was still mad. Once I had softball, and I had my phone in the back pocket of my softball pants, and it accsidentaly fell out into the toilet. Ik it's funny but I didn't use the toilet first. My mom told me I was soo irresponsible and should even be aloud to have a phone. My dad had to tell her that it was an accsident and he's done it a ton of times with him wallet. My mom just gets so mad at me and it always makes me upset. Sometimes she's a really great mom and really loving. But when she isn't it always hurts me. I love my mom so much, but I don't know how to make her understand that I'm not the only one who makes mistakes. How can I make her understand I don't like the way she treats me just because she's in a bad mood? Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment