Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dream about looking into a mirror?

I had a dream that I went outside my house and everything was gone some houses stil but for the most part piles of dirt were on the ground my bf gets out of work at 5pm it was 8pm so i was worried idk who it was that i spoke to but it was a older man who said to me it was the wind so i went into a room with a mirror I looked into my eyes and it was me and everything but i looked into my eye and i seen that my left eye was lazy and my reflection tried touching it i was like dont touch it but the weird part is only my reflection tried to touch it my reflection did everything i did until my reflection noticed my eye once it did it was like wtf is wrong with my eye lol as a child i did have a lazy eye and ive always had glasses the next thing that happend was i seen a statue and wen the statue arm connected with another ones arm in the oppsite direction It signified the rapture and i relized my bf wasnt coming back then everyone left had a small room they were assigned too money didnt matter anymore bc my bf supported me but everyone got the same size crappy small room that was the end of the dream but what does it all really mean dont say it was a relfection on myself bc i already no myself to a T there is no secrets i see how i really am, i always had dreams of dissasters and even predicted many things that happend but only years in advance, i always dream of hurricans and such and i thought maybe this was another one of them nightmares that wont happen but i tell ya my spiruality in dreams have hit max levels, my mom died in real life wen i was 11 i am 21 now i have had dreams god said to me he was going to let me see my mom and he did like it was UNEXPLAINABLE and i have even seen god in one dream And in another he spoke to me wen i was in outerspace and told me the reason I know the things that I no is because i can better understand them, my bf and no one believes me But ik what ik but i need help with this one

No comments:

Post a Comment