Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Depression at 11?? Plz help!?

So when i was 3 my dad was abusive and my mom was an alchoholic i took care of my. Sis so i did not get a childhood when i was 6 i was adopted and felt like no one loved me and i would never have a family at 8 i could never sleep bc i would always have nightmares about demon experiance i had when i was 4 at ten i figured out the guy i liked had a crush on my bff so now im 11 the guy that i liked (who i still like) is dateing my moat selfish friend i feel as though no one loves me and on day i heard my real moms baby died in her womb and she died with it so i started to starve myself for a couple of days then the next day i would eat a ton and get made fun of for it some days i feel like comitting suicide but then i think about my sis and how she would feel and of course she has no idea we were adopted i no there is a God but does he care and why. Whould ge put me through this no one knows how i feel except those who read this so plz help me and thx for reading sorry it was so long

No comments:

Post a Comment