Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do I have Female Hysteria?

It started a 5 months ago, I don't know what to do, I'm stressed, nervous but at the same time fine, it only happens at night, the fights, the emotional break downs with my boyfriend at least once a week I've noticed it happens around the time when I'm going to get my period, I don't remember why I get angry, all I think is that he's failed me genetically but I'm not ready for a baby! its almost as if my body is telling me that I've failed again as a human being and that I should hurry up almost as if I'm upset at him because he hasn't succeeded carrying on my genetics. I know its hormonal and has got to do with the frontal lobe of my brain not fully developing until 21. I don't know what I can do, I end up hurting myself by hurting him. I noticed hysteria is the Latin term for "empty womb". Can anyone relate or help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment